All new applications must be submitted on SchoolMint
If you require further assistance, please email: [email protected]
Required Enrollment Documents- These will be required once a seat has been offered and enrollment is started.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records or Affidavits
- 2 Proofs of Residency*
- Transcripts (Grades 9-12)
- Most recent Report Card
- STAAR scores - 3rd Grade and Up
- A current transcript from your previous school is required for 6th grade and up to ensure proper credits are applied. Get STAAR results here: https://texasassessment.com/families/.
Proofs of Residency Must Reflect Current Address
- Copy of Parent's Driver's License
- Recent Utility Bill
- Lease Agreement
- Rent Receipt
- Vehicle Insurance or Registration
- Most Recent Tax Statement
Please Note: Enrollment is not complete and the seat is not secured until all documents have been received.
Re-Enrollment for Current Founders Students
Re-enrollment for all current students will be done in Skyward. Failure to complete re-enrollment will result in the loss of your seat at FCA Prosper. Re-enrollment and the Transfer Window are happening concurrently. Transfer forms must be completed for each campus you are trying to transfer to and must be turned in during the window or they will not be processed. FCA Prosper only accepts transfer that are done during the transfer window.